http://www.wealthcoming.blogspot.com/

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Visualization

If we don't think that we would be achieving our goal, we rational that anyway, I don't really need it. We stop dreaming, so we become lethargic. If you have a dream or goal,you will be propelled to move to reach that dream.

Do you know that when I saw a mini car driven by a woman, I fell in love with that car. It was always in my mind. I dreamed that I was driving it, although at that time I didn't know how to drive. It was there in my waking hours and during sleep. I was obsessed with it.

After a few months, i was given a company car, with exactly the same make of car.

Don't stop dreaming, visualize what you want to have, not just your needs.
God wants us to prosper, but don't you ever forget His precepts.

If you want to have a yacht, visualize, have that burning desire; and always be thankful of your daily blessings .

No comments:

Post a Comment